everyones entitled to their own opinions, like “mario kart isnt good” or “i do not favor the color green”, but youre not entitled to thinking im undeserving of basic human rights, and youre not entitled to the belief that because of someones identity (whether it be sexual, racial, cultural, gender, or anything else) they deserve to be harmed. you are not entitled to be oppressive. this isnt something you can disagree with, because it isnt an opinion, i am merely stating facts
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
your gay friends are all talking shit behind your back 100%
Yeah, you support them all the way.. We’ll most of the way.. We’ll some of the way.. Clearly not as far as marriage.. Cause marriage ain’t for gays.. Or something
You hear so many of these people say, “I have a lot of gay friends but don’t believe in same sex marriage”, but you never hear gay people say “I’ve lots of friends who think it should be illegal for me to marry the person I love”.
So, here’s a PSA for everyone who is against marriage equality, but thinks they have gay friends. You probably don’t. What you have are gay acquaintances who have learned to quietly put up with your bullshit because it’s the path of least resistance and they just don’t have the energy to “My Fair Lady” your ass into being a decent human being.